Make your Pregnancy Announcement one they'll never forget with our 'We Tried to Hide It' Christmas themed Wine & Beer bottle labels. A Funny, Unique and Special way to Announce the Arrival of your New Baby, and Custom printed with your Baby's Surname/Nickname and their Due date. You can even include a Photo on your labels if you like, and make your Gift that bit more Special. Just select from the options in the drop-down menu to Edit and Add your Picture.
Our Customised Wine & Beer Labels are printed on High-Resolution Adhesive Vinyl and are Waterproof, which means they can handle all kinds of spills, drips, eskies & coolers. Simply Peel and Stick on your Favourite Bottle to create an Amazing & Unique Xmas Present.
• Peel & Stick Waterproof Labels
• Wine Labels - 14cm (h) x 10cm (w)
• Beer Labels - 9cm (h) x 8cm (w)
• High-Quality Professional Print
• Wine & Beer bottles not included
Check Out our Full Range of Personalized Christmas Gifts & Labels. We have lots of Festive Designs to Choose from. Get a Fun Custom Gift Today!
Looking for Something Different? Browse all of the Fun Wine Labels and Gifts that we have in Store, Here.
- ◄Uploading a Photo
- To add a photo to your label you must select 'Yes' from the drop-down menu where it says, 'With Photo?' Once 'Yes' has been selected a button will appear prompting you to 'Choose Image'. Follow the prompts to Upload, Zoom, Crop, & Edit the Photo for your labels. Once you are happy with your image, click 'Add'. Enter the customisation for your label in the fields provided and your label will be ready to add to your cart.
- ◄Photo Quality
- Images are printed as they are received. They are not edited or photoshopped in any way prior to printing. If you would like to edit your image, please do so before you upload it, or using the Photo Upload tool when uploading it. If your photo is of poor quality then it will also print this way. A Clear & High-Quality Image is strongly recommended. A Good 'Fill light' in the image will produce the best print results. Shadows in images may appear darker when printed.
- Katie J Design and Events takes no responsibility for images that are uploaded using the Photo Upload tool. Please ensure that you have permission to use an image before it is uploaded. This includes both the Personal Rights of any Identifiable Individuals that are pictured and the use of Copyright & Intellectual property. By Using this Upload tool, you are verifying that you have permission to use any images uploaded and are responsible for any legalities that may arise from doing so.
Katie J Design & Events has the right to refuse printing of abusive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate images. Your Order will not be accepted and will be Cancelled and Refunded if your image is deemed inappropriate.